Rotisseries, barbecues, grills, accessories and a Hog Roaster
The Rotigrill product range includes Rotisseries and BBQ's to suit all needs and applications.
- Our "Hog Roaster", is an all stainless steel construction and is designed for commercial as well as domestic use. Our hog roaster can cook a pig weighing up to 60 kilograms. It is light and portable, therefore mobile and excellent for outdoor hog roast events. It is easy to assemble and use. Please see the video of our hog roaster to see it in action. As an open fire, charcoal hog roaster, it provides your guests something that gas hog roasters cannot; the site and smell of a whole pig being cooked. They are also great value. Hog roasters of this quality don't come any better.
Large Rotisserie BBQ for Domestic and Catering use
- Our largest bbq is the "XL2", which can also be used for domestic and commercial use. It is 1 metre long and stand 1 metre high. It has three main spit roast rotisseries, plus kebabs, a mesh grill and an optional full length bbq grill. This bbq is capable of cooking a suckling pig up to 14 kg in weight.
Medium Sized Rotisserie BBQ
- The Rotigrill "Supreme" is our and is designed to cater for home and garden use. However, it is also easily dismantled and can be portable.
Portable and Small Barbecue
- The Rotigrill "Compact" is designed to be transportable and easy to store, yet simple to assemble. The Compact is ideal for caravans/motorhomes, camping, picnicing and boating. It comes with 2 main spit roast rotisserie skewers, kebabs and a full length bbq grill.
- Our Rotisserie Kit fits on to most bbq's, with the exception of circular products.
We also provide a range of rotisserie bbq recipes for you to see and download. Just click on "Recipes" . Crackling on roast pork is just stunning. Roast lamb delivers a taste you won't forget. Roast beef on a spit cannot be beaten and even inexpensive chicken recipes taste like something far superior.
- Rotigrill products use charcoal only.
- Product specifications are available for each product. Please visit the individual product pages and click on the "pdf" icon.
- Unfortunately, we cannot supply the tray and gear drives separately for those of you with built in bbq's. A lot of our customers buy a rotigrill to work alongside their existing gas bbq. We also suply a rotisserie kit. (see Accessories)
- All units come with safety instructions, assembly instructions and a guide to rotisserie cooking.
Do not operate a Rotigrill® before reading and fully understanding the safety instructions provided with each product.